Master the Art of Countertop Cooking
Welcome to Kitchen Counter Chef
We’re happy you stopped by.
Learn the best tips, tricks, and tools to cooking on your countertop without firing up the oven. We provide helpful advice and product reviews for all things related to cooking with countertop appliances.
- Bread has been a staple food for many centuries. Making it is simple in principle, but making excellent bread is more like an art that rejoices all the senses. And for any artist, the right tool can be the difference between a masterpiece and an average product. This is where the bread lame comes into […]Read More »
- Would you like to make your own bread, but are unsure how to give it the perfect shape? Then you should follow the footsteps of professional artisan bread bakers and use a proofing basket. It might be a tool that the pros use, but it doesn’t mean that it requires years and years of training […]Read More »
- Who doesn’t own a kettle nowadays? Kettles are just so convenient that they’ve become a staple in the modern kitchen. Gooseneck Electric Kettle Benefits Electric kettles save you the trouble of having to turn on your stovetop to boil water, whether it be for tea, instant coffee, or anything else. You can even use your […]Read More »
- Who doesn’t love fried food? It’s all about that delicious crunchiness. It just feels divine as the food melts in your mouth. But it comes with health concerns for most people. Fortunately, there’s a solution. Air fryers use hot air to fry ingredients, which means they use less oil than deep-frying. This helps reduce the […]Read More »
- Did you know that each time you handle your food it loses a little more of its nutritional value? It’s true. Simple food handling, such as peeling an orange or slicing an apple, is a nutrient killer. Additionally, time, light, air, and moisture can threaten the nutrient content of your food. Of course, cooking kills […]Read More »